My Blog Shop

W E L C O M E T O M Y S H O P!

I have posted my paintings here. I love to paint since I was a little girl. Have a look at my Zazzle store!


Then we have the Bukisa stories and the funny Hubs that are my own.
http://www.best-reviewer.com/referral/777777b3

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SinuCleanse Nasal Wash

SinuCleanse Nasal Wash  
click on the link above



When I was a little girl, I watched my father in the bathroom. He had a bad cold and he knew what to do. He had luke warm salt water with a tiny little bit of oidine in.
I knew the procedure because I had seen it before. And I still remember how my big blue eyes stared at him. He sucked in the water through his nostriles, dipping his whole face into the bucket with saltwater. Then he lifted his head and spitted it out in the zink. He did this many times a day and after just a short while the cold was much better! He also added more iodine in the salt water and gurgled his throat with it.
Now the modern sience has invented a nose bidé that has the same effect!



Yoga Neti Pot, Pilates netti pot, Nasal Cleansing Pot, Sinus Wash Pot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The whole world in your hand for a few dollars

Audio books

My Zazzle store


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.